TESTED-CERTIFIED for use in Harley-Davidson® transmission and primary chaincase applications. Exclusively engineered for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles, this Heavy Synthetic Gear Oil is intended for use in extreme temperature environments (desert heat or cold weather), frequent two-up riding and heavy load riding applications.
- Dual viscosity (SAE 80W-140) heavy weight gear & primary oil
- Developed with proprietary additives and pure synthetic base stock so it flows better at cold start-up then in high temperatures viscosity behaves like a 140 weight oil to provide maximum protection
- Formulated to maintain the proper coefficient of friction for clutch operation and provide superior lubrication for the primary chain drive
- Provides specialized lubricity for the anti-wear requirements of transmission gears across a wider temperature range than mineral based oil
- Approved by Harley-Davidson® for use in all stages of transmission and primary chaincase life
- Not for use in the crankcase as a motor oil
For use in all H-D® Transmissions and the following primary chaincase applications: ‘71-later XL, ’83-'84 XR1000, '08-'13 XR, and '84-later Big Twin models with wet-type diaphragm spring clutch. Not for use in '02-'17 VRSC™ or '15-later XG models.